CXS-203I Citrix XenServer 6.0 Administration
In the Citrix XenServer 6.0 course, students are provided with the foundation necessary to effectively install, configure, administer, and troubleshoot XenServer 6.0. Students will also learn how to configure a Provisioning Services 6.0 host, and create and manage vDisks in a XenServer environment. Through the use of hands-on labs, students will acquire the skills needed to configure the Distributed Virtual Switch (DVS) as well as Workload Balancing (WLB). Students will also create and manage Windows virtual machines and the resource pools in which they will be placed.
Approximately 30 hours.
Upon successful completion of this course, students are able to:
- Install and Implement XenServer
- Create and Manage Networks
- Configure Storage
- Manage and Maintain Virtual Machines
- Install and Configure Provisioning Services
- Manage vDisks and Target Devices
- Implement Resource Pools
- Implement the Distributed Virtual Switch (DVS)
- Implement Workload Balancing (WLB)
- Configure High Availability
- Manage and Troubleshooting XenServer
Drop me an email at Anmoltechs@hotmail.com for a classroom / Online Trainings.